Start a new topic

Mobile Previous/Next Buttons

Please forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but I have racked my brain for days trying to display previous & next buttons in mobile preview.  I HAVE seen them at some point, yet somehow I've (unintentionally) removed them and can not get them back for the life of me.

Enabling the display option and restarting the preview has no effect on the preview.  I have not found any specific styling settings for the buttons that may account for their absence (opacity/color, etc).

Without the buttons, the mobile preview is incredibly counter-intuitive; forcing a reader to return to the table of contents at the conclusion of each page (content is in reflowable format).  I've tried several programs for this project, and am otherwise really impressed with Kotobee.  That being said, I'd really like to be sure I can get a handle on this and similar basic functions before committing to a significant time/money investment.

I'm really hoping that I'm just missing something simple, or overlooking some other setting that may have disabled the buttons.  Thank you in advance for any advice or guidance you may be able to share in figuring this out.

Best,

K

Login or Signup to post a comment