Learn how to approve multiple requests to access a Cloud Ebook.
Kotobee Author provides you with two ways to grant your users access to your Cloud Ebook. In both cases, you will send the user an email, however the subject of the email and content will differ.
- Your account is active. Send them an email with an automatically generated password that they can use to instantly access the ebook. They are also provided with a link to change the password, if they wish.
- Activate your account. Send them an email with a link for them to create their own password, then use it to access the ebook.
The steps for both methods are the same and described below.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Cloud Ebooks in the left panel.
- Select Users from the Cloud Ebooks menu in the left panel.
- Select your cloud ebook from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Check the box to the left of all the users in the main panel, that you want to give access to.
You may use the filter options to find the users.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down menu at the top of the page, select the method you prefer.
- Activate sends the "Your account is active" email with a pre-generated password.A confirmation window will appear for you in Kotobee Author: "User is activated and informed."
- Send activation email sends the "Activate your account" email.A confirmation window will appear for you in Kotobee Author: "Email sent successfully."
You may return to this window at any time to deactivate any users.