Learn how to set the default order of ebooks on your library bookshelves.
Kotobee supports a wide range of sorting options. Follow the instructions below to set the default order that your ebooks will appear.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select Settings from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- From the Default sort method, below the gray box, select a sort order:
- Date Added - Newest first
- Date Added - Oldest first
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Category A-Z
- Category Z-A
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear. "The changes have been saved successfully."