Learn how to change an author to an administrator or the reverse.
In your Kotoboee Library, you can select from two levels of privileges:
- Author can only add, edit and delete ebooks in the library.
- Administrators can make any changes to the library.
The steps for both roles are the same. We'll show you how to change roles now.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Admins from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of all your administrators and authors will appear in the main window.
- Locate the user on the page. There is a filter field in the upper right corner to assist you.
- Under the Role column, click on the drop-down menu to change the user's role.
The user's role will be instantly changed.