Start a new topic

kotobee autor software failed to load after installation

The software is always struck at one point of loading process and showing following message "LOADING FILE ASSETS PLEASE WAIT",and beyond this no progress occur in the loading process.

Help me in this regard.

3 people have this problem

So what is this.. its been an hour and still not working image

1 person likes this
Hi please help me fix the black screen after installing this application I cant proceed.

In the edit mode for Kotobee you have your word processor. On the left side you have a panel where you can put in the book title and arrange your chapters. This is where you will also insert the cover for the book. In the main TextEdit area you have a set of icons at the top of the screen for formatting your text. Over to the right there’s the panel where you can choose images, links, audio, 3D, widgets and so on. When you insert or edit links it’s possible to link to external websites, to a location within the book or for a pop-up message. A good way of getting the information into the application will be to bring in as HTML text. I would likely be writing in Ulysses or another markdown editor allowing me to export out to HTML. Change to the source code view to paste in HTML formatted text. This would save having to go through each of the sections of text to set up the headers and things like lists. There are also views for JavaScript and CSS so there’s no reason why you can’t create some incredibly good looking and intelligent e-books using eBook Creator Software Kotobee.

Get Science Assignment Help in UK by expert academic writers. Our assignment helpers aim to provide 100% plagiarism free assignment help. Our approach to the core values helped us from being the most promising online assignment help to the student’s favorite assignment help in UK.For more services : Law Essay Help | Nursing Essay Help | History Essay Help | English Essay Help | MBA Essay Help | Business Essay Help | Data Mining Assignment Writing Help

This blog is great. I have found profitable information from this blog Top Gun Bomber Jacket. I like its comments. thanks for the info.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! Drive Jacket

Very well written post and very helpful to me. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Money Heist La Casa De Papel Costume

Kampusbet selalu berusaha mengikuti perkembangan zaman agar dapat memberikan pelayanan terbaik.

Sehingga semua player yang daftar situs kampusbet online dapat bermain dengan aman dan nyaman.

Serta melakukan proses deposit withdraw dengan cepat, dana sudah terkirim ke rekening tidak sampai 5 menit

https://bit.ly/319WVDf

Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.   Sundc Motorsport

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!   Super Street Performance

I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!.   sw la history

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.   Teamsters Local 20

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.   the 17 grace connection

With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money,   TJM Motorsport

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.   Web Position Professional

Login or Signup to post a comment