Learn how to allow your users to self-register for access to your library.
Self-Registration allows your users to sign up to your library, to have accounts automatically created for them. You may optionally first approve or reject a registration, before the user receives access to the library.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select Settings from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Under Book permissions, click Private.
- Check Self-registration.
- Optional: Check Request Admin approval first if you want to approve users, before granting them access to your library.
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear. "The changes have been saved successfully."
Your users will be prompted for their email address before being granted access to the ebook.
Approve a Single Access Request for a Library