You can download, install and start using Kotobee Author for free without a license.
Why get a Free License?
Having a free license activates some options in Kotobee Author, as you create your ebook. Licenses also enable you to export your ebook to different formats.
What are the limitations of the Free License?
- 1 user on 2 machines (Only 1 person can write the ebook. This user can work on 2 devices, like a desktop computer and a laptop.)
- Maximum 30 pages per ebook
- Maximum size: 50 MB per ebook
- Kotobee logo and watermark can not be removed from exported standalone apps
- Cannot export encrypted ePUBs, and SCORM files
- 30-day trial only for hosted ebook, cloud ebook, and hosted library
If you'll be needing more options for ebook, we offer other licenses. See which Kotobee Author License is right for you.
How do I get the Kotobee Free License?
1. Go to the Kotobee Website.
2. Enter your Email and hit the “Get your free license” button.
3. Verify your email. Check your email inbox for a message from us (don’t forget to check your spam folder.) Read the terms and conditions. Be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter. Then press the Verify button.
4. Your Serial Number will instantly appear on the screen. You may optionally submit additional information about yourself to receive free premium support.
5. If you haven't already, download and install the software.
6. Once the software is up and running, click the “Enter serial number” button in the top right corner of the interface and enter your serial number to activate your free license.
7. Enter your serial number to activate your free license.
Your Kotobee Author Free License is ready to use.
Start your ebook now. Read a Quick Guide.