With galleries you can combine multiple images together into a single area, with image navigation controls.
Add a Gallery
1. Place your cursor where you want your image gallery. (Or drag and drop a collection of images from your computer into the Kotobee Author editor, then skip to Step 7.)
2. Click on the Gallery button in the right panel.
3. The Insert/Edit Gallery window will open.
4. Click the Add Gallery button.
5. A file manager will open.
6. Find and select the images you want and click Open.
7. The Insert/Edit Gallery window will appear.
8. You may click Create now or set the rest of the optional features.
If you wish to return to the Insert/Edit Gallery window at any time, double-click on the gallery and the window will re-appear, or click on the Blue Pencil button in the upper right corner of the gallery.
Delete a GalleryYou may delete a gallery from the editor in several ways:
- delete button on your keyboard.
- backspace button on your keyboard.
the red x button in the upper right corner of the gallery.
Also read how to