Add a Link to Anywhere in Your Ebook
Modified on: Wed, 17 Oct, 2018 at 8:41 AM
Learn how to add a link to anywhere in your ebook, whether the start of a chapter or the middle of a page.
If the target you would like to link to go to is not the start of the chapter, you will need to first place an anchor. Read how to Add an Anchor.
Add a Link
- Select the text you want your readers to click.
- Click on the Link icon in the right panel.
- The Insert/Edit Link window will appear.
- Select To Book Location
- From the Chapter drop-down box, select the chapter you want the reader to go to.
- From the Target drop-down box, select where in the chapter you want the reader to go. You will find Beginning of chapter is always an option, plus any anchors you placed in this chapter.
Optional: Add a CSS Class ID.
- Click Create.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.