Anchors are like a bookmark in your ebook that you can link to.
You can also use an anchor as a bookmark to the beginning of chapters when you do not want to the chapter to start on a new page.
Add an Anchor
1. Place the edit cursor where you want the anchor.
2. Click on the Anchor button in the right panel.
3. The Insert/Edit Anchor window will appear.
4. Name your Anchor. The name should be unique. The name will not appear for your users.
5. Click OK.
6. A flag will appear where your anchor is.
Rename an Anchor
1. Click on the anchor flag.
2. The insert/Edit Anchor window will appear.
3. Rename the anchor.
4. Click OK.
Delete an Anchor
1. Delete/Backspace the flag in the text.