Learn how to download and Install Kotobee Author Mac OS. Kotobee Author is available for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit and Mac OS.
- Go to the Downloads and Pricing page.
- Click the Mac Download button.
Download will automatically begin at the bottom of the screen.
- Run the downloaded file, once download is complete.
- Click Continue to proceed with the installation process.
- Click Install to confirm your disk selection
You can select a different disk by clicking Change Install Location.If you chose to install in a different location, select a different disk and click Continue.
- Enter your Mac username and password.
- Hit Install Software to confirm installation.
Kotobee Author will now install on your machine. A message will pop up telling you your installation was completed successfully.
- Click Close to close this window.
A prompt will ask if you want to Keep the installer file or delete it by clicking Move to Trash.Access Kotobee Author at any time from the spotlight (Command+Space keyboard shortcut) and start creating your own ebooks today.
To get more out of Kotobee Author, get a free license.