Learn how to add a link to a website.
Adding a website link
- Select the text that you would like to link to.
- Click on the Link button in the right panel.
The Insert/Edit Link window will appear.
- Select To Website.
- Enter the website address in the URL field.
For ebook readers that run in browsers, you may set the link to open in the same window or in a new window.
- Go to the Target dropdown box.
- Select New window or Same window.
- Enter an identifier for the link tag in the text box marked ID if you wish to add CSS from the source mode or the CSS tab to change the look and feel of the link.
- Click Create and you're done.