1. Select the text that you would like to link
2. Click on the Link button in the right panel.
3. The Insert/Edit Link window will appear.
4. Select To Website.
5. In the URL field, enter the website address.
6. For ebook readers that run in browsers you may set the link to open in the same window or in a new window.
- From the Target dropdown box
- Select New window or Same window.
7. If you wish to add CSS from the source mode or the CSS tab to change the look and feel of the link, enter an identifier for the link tag in the text box marked ID.
8. Click Create.