Learn how to manage the assets within the current chapter of your ebook. Assets are images, image galleries, 3D images, audio, videos, questions, widgets and containers/text boxes.
1. Click Assets in the left panel of your Edit screen.
2. All interactive content within the current chapter is listed in the order in which they appear in the chapter (not the order in which you added it).
Interactive content is listed as Content Type (i.e. Image, Video, Audio, etc.) in white and CSS Class in blue. [Content Type .cssclass] (e.g. Image .image248, or Audio .audio725).
The following types of content will be listed in the Assets Panel:
3. Two buttons appear to the right of each asset:
- Toggle Visibility
- To hide or show an asset click on the visibility button (eye), much like layers in graphics editors. When the asset is hidden it will appear faded in the assets list.
- To open the Edit window for any interactive content click on the edit button (pencil). The edit window will open for you to change the format of the asset or CSS class name.