Learn how to change or remove a popup widget's close button.
- Double-click on the widget's icon. The Insert/Edit Widget window will open.
- Select one of the three options from the Close button position drop-down menu,:
- Side places an X button in the upper right corner of the widget.
- Top places the word Close in a button centered at the top of the widget.
- None removes the close button.
- Click Edit.
When you're done, go to Preview Mode and click on your widget's icon. The widget will open in a popup window, and you'll see your changes to the close button.