Learn how to set the number of devices your readers can use to access your library.
To prevent multiple people accessing your library through one account, limit the number of devices permitted per user. We recommend three devices, allowing for a phone, tablet, and computer.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select Settings from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Select your libary from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Under Book permissions, click Private.
- Check Device DRM.
- Enter the number of devices next to Device(s) per user.
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear. "The changes have been saved successfully."