Learn how to allow your users to self-register for access to your library.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select Settings from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Under Library Name enter your library's name. It will be used in many places including the library header and any outgoing emails to your users.
- Under Library URL you may enter a link for your users to access your library.
- Under Library Alias you may enter a subdomain name to have your library available online on the Kotobee servers.
- Under Library Info you may provide a brief description of your library.
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear. "The changes have been saved successfully."