Learn how to change your reader's user password for access to your library.
- Open Kotobee Author.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Users from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Locate the user in the main panel.
You may use the filter options in the upper right corner to find the user.
- Click Dashboard.
The user's data page will open for you to make any changes.
- Click Change Password.
The change password window will open.
- Enter a new password twice under Password and Confirm password.
- Check Inform user of password change.
- Click Ok.
A confirmation window will appear in Kotobee Author: "Password changed successfully."