Learn how to the change the way subcategories are listed in the categories menu in your library.
You may set the subcategory to appear in the categories menu in one of three ways:
- below the parent category and visible at all times;
- below the parent category, after the parent category is clicked on; or
- in a separate menu, after the parent category is clicked on.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Categories from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of all your categories will appear in the main window.
- Locate the subcategory you want to change its listing in the category menu.
- From the drop down menu in the Subcategories column select the display option:
- Always visible below the parent category,
- Expand when clicked only displays it after the parent category is clicked, or
- Show on a separate list after the parent category is clicked.
Changes will take place instantly.