Learn how to publish multiple books in your library at once. The books should already be in your library. Publishing books makes them available for your approved users to read.
The steps for both methods are the same and described below.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Books from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Check the box to the left of all the books in the main panel, that you want to publish/unpublish.
You may use the filter text box to find the books.
- From the Bulk Actions drop-down menu at the top of the page, select
- Publish makes the book available for your users.
- Unpublish keeps the book in the library, but users can not access it.
You may return to this window at any time to change the publication status of any book.