Learn how to add anchors that will act as bookmarks for you to link to, in your ebook. You can also use an anchor as a bookmark to the beginning of chapters when you do not want the chapter to start on a new page.
Add an Anchor
- Place the edit cursor where you want the anchor.
- Click on the Anchor button in the right panel.
The Insert/Edit Anchor window will appear.
- Name your Anchor.
The name should be unique, and it will not appear for your users.
- Click OK.
A flag will appear where your anchor is, and you're done.
Rename an Anchor
- Click on the anchor flag.
The insert/Edit Anchor window will appear.
- Rename the anchor.
- Click OK and you're done.
Delete an Anchor
- Delete/Backspace the flag in the text.
And the anchor will be gone.