Learn how to set your readers' notes and bookmarks to automatically sync across devices for your library.
Enable your readers to switch devices and have their notes and bookmarks synced.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select Settings from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Under Book permissions, click Private.
- Check Synchronize annotations with backend, so your readers can have their notes and bookmarks synced on all their devices.
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear. "The changes have been saved successfully."