Learn how to create a single-use promo code for your Library.
Single-use promo codes are only valid for use once. Multiple users will not be able to use the same promo code.
We will first create a promo code then set the promo code to expire after first use.
If you already have a promo code, then skip to step 6.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Promo Codes from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of the library's promo codes will open in the main screen.
- Click Create global code in the upper right corner.
A confirmation window will appear: "Code created successfully."
The promo code will be listed in the main screen.
- Locate the new promo code in the list (It should be the last one.)
- Click Dashboard.
The Promo code's dashboard will open in the main screen.
- Check Override promo code settings, in the Information window.
- From the Expire promo code after drop down menu, select First use.
- Click Save.
A confirmation window will appear: "The changes have been saved successfully."