Learn how to give one user access to select books or categories and remove access to the rest of the library.
If you haven't already, read about Kotobee Promo Codes, to get the most out of them.
One promo code can grant access to any combination of books and categories. We'll show you here how to set the access permissions for any promo code.
If you set your promo codes to be used in addition to user logins, then the first time the user uses the promo code while logged in, the permissions granted by the promo code will automatically transfer to the user and the user will not need to enter the promo code each time.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Promo Codes from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of all your promo codes will appear in the main window.
- Locate the promo code you want to change. You can search using the filter text box in the upper right corner.
- Click the Permissions button for the promo code to change its access permissionsAn Edit Permissions window will open.
The books the promo code provides access to are listed at the top of the window.
- If All is listed, then click on the red minus - button. You may return global access at any time, by returning to this window and clicking "Add global access over library".
- In the Book or Category text field, start typing in the name of the book or category that you want to give the user access to.
A list of possible matches will appear. Select the ebook or category.
- Click Add.
The new permissions will instantly appear in the list at the top of the Edit Permissions window.
You may add more books or categories now.
- Once you're done, click Ok.
The changes will take place instantly.