Learn how to give one user access to select books or categories and remove access to the rest of the library.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Users from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of all your users will appear in the main window.
- Click the Permissions button for the user whose access permissions you want to change.
An Edit Permissions window will open.
The books the user has permissions to access are listed at the top of the window along with their roles.
- If All is listed, then click on the red minus - button. You may return global access at any time, by returning to this window and clicking "Add global access over library".
- In the Book or Category text field, start typing in the name of the book or category that you want to give the user access to.
A list of possible matches will appear. Select the ebook or category.
- Click Add.
The new permissions will instantly appear in the list at the top of the window.
You may add more books or categories now.
- Click Ok.
The changes will take place instantly.