Learn how to set the display of a category in the categories menu in your library. The same steps can also be followed for any subcategory.
You can control the category's display settings from the display dropdown menu:
You may display your category in different formats:
- The category name alone
- The category name on top of a background image
- An image along
Additionally, you have the following options:
- Use the category as a tab in the top menu of the library
- Hide the category from appearing in the category list
Change the Category Display Mode
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Categories from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of all your categories will appear in the main window.
- Locate the category you want to change its display in the category menu.
- From the drop down menu in the Display column select the display option:
- Text displays the name of the category.
- Image displays only an image in the category bar.
- Image and Text displays the category name and the image as a background.
- If you choose to display an image, the image should be 75 pixels high to fit in the category's bar in the menu. A thumbnail will instantly appear to the left of the drop-down menu. Click on the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the thumbnail to upload an image.
Changes will take place instantly.