Learn how to update a book that you donwloaded from your library to edit, then detached detached it from the library.
After you update your ebook, follow these instructions to first delete the old version, then re-export the updated version. Instructions follow.
Delete the Old Version of the Book
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries from the left panel.
All your hosted ebooks will be listed in the main panel.
- Locate the ebook you want to replace.
- Click Delete, below the book title.
A confirmation window will appear.
- Click OK.
Your ebook is no longer in the library.
Add the Updated Book
To add a book to your library, we will export the book to your library.
Before we begin open the ebook in Kotobee Author.
- Click the Export tab.
The Export screen will open.
- Select Export to Library from the left panel.
- From the Select your library drop-down menu select the library that you want to add the ebook to.
- Click Upload.The upload may take a moment.
When it has been uploaded, a notification window will appear, informing you that your ebook was successfully added to library. It is not yet published.
- Click the green Publish now button. Your ebook is now in your library and available for your users.
If you click Close, your ebook will remain in the library, but you will need to publish it for your readers to be able to see it.