Learn how to change the color scheme of the app's header: background color and icons.
The app's header bar appears at the top of the screen. It contains the current chapter title and other icons.
Kotobee enables you to change the bar's color scheme: background and text colors. You may for any color enter the hex-code in a text box or follow the instructions below to visually select a color and shade.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
Click on Libraries in the left panel.
Select your library from the drop-down list in the top bar.
Select Customize from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
Click on the Design tab to reveal the design features.
Scroll down to the Advanced color options and click on the button to reveal the options available. Locate the relevant options:
- Header background gradient
- Header text color
- Click on the color swatch next to the hex-code. If you have the hex-code, you may simply enter it here.
- Select a color from the sidebar.
- Select a shade from the main square.
To remove the gradient, set the From and To values to the same color.
- Close all customization tabs.
- Click Save changes.