Learn how to create a new Kotobee Library.
- Click the Manage tab in the header bar.
The Manage screen will appear.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
The libraries management screen will open.
- Click on the New library button in the upper right corner.
The Create Library window will open.
- Name your new library under Library Name.
- Enter a subdomain name that users can use to access your ebook in the Alias textbox.
The alias must be unique and not less than 4 characters.
If the alias is valid and available, a green Available label will appear.
- Click Create.
A confirmation window will appear: "The library has been successfully created."
The new library will be listed in the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
Your new library is now online at the web address you created in Step 5.
Your library is now public. If you would like, you can make it private until you're ready to share it.