Kotobee Author is available for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit and Mac OS.
1. Go to the Downloads & Pricing page.
2. Click the Win Download button.
3. Select your Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit). If you are unsure what version your Windows version is, select 32-bit.
4. Downloading will immediately begin in your default folder.
5. Run the installer once the download is complete. Administrator permission is needed for installation.
8. Select your preferred language for installation. Note that your installation language will be set as the Kotobee Author default language but can be changed at any time from the Settings menu with in Kotobee Author.
9. Click OK to proceed with the Setup Wizard.
10. Select Destination Location. Your default location will appear. You have the option to change the location. Then click Next to continue.
11. Add Kotobee Author to the Start Menu for instant access.
If you do not want to have the app in your Start Menu, simply select Don't create a Start Menu folder at the bottom left corner of the window.
12. Click Next to continue the installation process.
13. Add the Kotobee Author icon to your desktop. Check the Create a desktop shortcut box, then press Next.
14. Review your installation choices.
Click the < Back button, if you want to return to those choices and edit them. Click Install and the software will begin to install automatically.
15. The wizard will now begin to install Kotobee Author on your computer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Adobe Author. Click Finish to close the setup wizard and start creating your ebooks.