Learn how to download and Install Kotobee Author for Windows. Kotobee Author is available for Windows 32-bit or 64-bit and Mac OS.
1. Go to the Downloads & Pricing page.
2. Click the Win Download button.
3. Select your Windows version (32-bit or 64-bit). If you are unsure what version your Windows version is, visit the Microsoft Support Center and read their article: How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
4. Downloading will immediately begin in your default folder.
1. Click on the downloaded file and Kotobee Author will begin to install. Administrator permission is needed for installation.
2. Select your preferred language for installation. Note that your installation language will also be set as the program default language but can be changed at any time from the Settings menu within Kotobee Author.
3. Click OK to proceed with the Setup Wizard.
4. Select Destination Location. Your default location will appear. You may change the location, if you want. Otherwise, click Next to continue.
5. Add Kotobee Author to your computer's Start Menu for instant access.
If you do not want to have the app in your Start Menu, simply select Don't create a Start Menu folder at the bottom left corner of the window.
6. Click Next to continue.
7. Add the Kotobee Author icon to your desktop, if you'd like. Check the Create a desktop shortcut box, then press Next.
8. Review your installation choices.
Click the < Back button, if you want to return to those choices and edit them. Click Install and the software will begin to install automatically.
9. The wizard will now begin to install Kotobee Author on your computer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Kotobee Author. Click Finish to close the setup wizard and start creating your ebooks.