Learn how to wrap text next to an image. You can wrap text when the chapter is reflowable. If you want text to wrap next to an image in fixed layout, first add a container, then add the image and text in the same container.
1. Double click on the image.
2. The Insert/Edit Image window will open.
3. Find the Text-Wrap drop-down box.
4. If you want the image to be
- Alone on a line without any text surrounding it, select None.
- Left of the text (and text on the right), select Push left.
- Right of the text (and text on the left), select Push right.
5. Set the Margin you would like around the image. The default is 5 px.
Setting a larger number means a larger empty space around the images.
6. Click Create/Edit.