Learn how to animate an image with the help of Kotobee Author.
What would you like the image to do when your users click on it? It can appear in a full-size popup, wiggle, jump or scale.
- Double click on the image.
The Insert/Edit Image window will open.
- Select the Animation tab.
- Click on the Animation style you prefer.
- None - (Check Display in popup) the image will open in a popup window in its original size with scrolling capabilities, and pinch zoom.
- Wiggle the image will rotate slightly, right then left.
- Jump the image will jump upward once then return to its original location.
- Enlarge expand then return to its original size on the page.
- Click Create/Edit and you're done.
To learn more options in relation to images please refer to: Resize an Image and Wrap Text Next to an Image.