Learn how to wrap text next to an image. You can wrap text next to an image that is in a container or in a reflowable chapter.
If you want to wrap text next to an image in a fixed layout chapter, place the image and text in a container.
- Double click on the image.
The Insert/Edit Image window will open.
- Select Reflowable from the Position drop-down menu.
- Click on the Text-Wrap drop-down menu, choose one of these three options:
- None places the image alone on a line without any text surrounding it.
- Push left pushes the image to the left of the text. The text will be on the right.
- Push right pushes the image to the right of the text. The text will be on the left.
- Set the Margin you would like around the image. The default is 5 px.
Setting a larger number means a larger empty space around the images.
- Click Create/Edit.
In the Edit Screen, text wrapping will appear as you set it.