Learn how to animate an image with the help of Kotobee Author.
What would you like the image to do when your users click on it? It can appear in a full-size popup, wiggle, jump or scale.
- Double click on the image.
- The Insert/Edit Image window will open.
- Select the Animation tab.
- Click on the Animation style you prefer.
- None - Check Display in popup (the image will open in a popup window in its original size with scrolling capabilities, and pinch zoom)
- Wiggle (Rotate slightly, right then left)
- Jump (jump upward once then return to its original location)
- Scale (Expand then return to its original size on the page)
- Click Create/Edit.