1. Double click on the gallery or click the blue pencil button in the upper right corner of the gallery.
2. The Insert/Edit Gallery window will open.
3. Find the Text-Wrap drop-down box.
4. If you want the gallery to be
- Alone on a line without any text surrounding it, select None.
- Left of the text (and text on the right), select Push left.
- Right of the text (and text on the left), select Push right.
5. Set the Margin you would like around the gallery. The default is 5 px.
Setting a larger number means a larger empty space around the gallery.
6. Click Create/Edit.
Also read how to