Learn how to add an administrator to your library. Administrators can make any changes to the library.
If you want the persons to only upload books to the library, then provide them with author privileges.
Have the new admin's Kotobee Serial Number ready.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Admins from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of all your administrators and authors will appear in the main window.
- Enter the author's Kotobee Serial Number in the text field in the upper left corner.
- From the drop down menu, select Administrator.
- Click +Add.
The new author will instantly appear in the main screen.