Learn how to add and format an image gallery to display a collection of images. Your readers will be able to scroll to the right and left between the images, without them consuming too much space on your page.
Add a Gallery
- Place your cursor where you want your image gallery. (Or drag and drop a collection of images from your computer into the Kotobee Author editor, then skip to Step 7.)
- Click on the Gallery button in the right panel.
The Insert/Edit Gallery window will open.
- Click the Add Images button.
A file manager will open.
- Find and select the images you want and click Open.
The Insert/Edit Gallery window will re-appear with thumbnails and controls for each of your images.
- You may click Create now or set the rest of the optional features:
If you wish to return to the Insert/Edit Gallery window at any time, double-click on the gallery and the window will re-appear, or click on the Blue Pencil button in the upper right corner of the gallery.
Delete a GalleryYou may delete a gallery from the editor in several ways:
- delete button on your keyboard.
- backspace button on your keyboard.
the red x button in the upper right corner of the gallery.