Learn how to change the color scheme of the app's chapter menu: background and text colors.
The app's chapter menu appears in a collapsible left panel when readers click on the chapter title. It is split into two sections: the top section features the book info, and the bottom section features the table of contents.
Kotobee enables you to change the whole left panel's color scheme: background and text colors. You may for any color enter the hex-code in a text box or follow the instructions below to visually select a color and shade.
Click on the Customize tab in the top header to open the Customize Screen.
Click on the Design tab to reveal the design features.
Scroll down to the Advanced color options and click on the button to reveal the options available. Locate the relevant options:
- Book info background color
- Book info text color
- Chapters background color
- Chapters foreground (text) color
- Click on the color swatch next to the hex-code. If you have the hex-code, you may simply enter it here.
- Select a color from the sidebar.
- Select a shade from the main square and you're done.
Any time you would like to reset to the initial colors set by Kotobee Author, simply click on Reset to default colors.