Learn how to export a PDF book with the help of Kotobee Author.
Kotobee Author allows you to export your book as a standard PDF document.
- Click on Export in the header bar.
- Click on PDF in the Export Standard Files in the left column.If you are using Kotobee Author without a serial number, the Create button will read as “Enter serial number”. Click on it and follow the instructions you'll be given to register for a free serial number.
Once you have the required permissions, the buttons will turn to Create.
- Click on Delay(optional).
This option is a safety margin just to make sure that the screen is fully loaded before images of the pages are caught to generate the pdf file. The default delay time is 4 seconds. If the chapter contains large images, it will take longer to load and will require a longer delay.
- Choose Ignore errors (optional).
This option allows you to continue generating the PDF even if there are errors in the generation process.
- Choose Separate chapters (optional).
This will create a separate PDF file for each chapter instead of one PDF file for the entire ebook.
- Click Create and you're done.