Learn how to allow your users to self-register for access to Cloud Ebooks.
Companies and bloggers alike are gathering leads with small ebooks, whether guides or teaser chapters.
Better than emailing boring PDF files, connect with your readers and give them instant access to a lively media rich ebook they want to read.
Kotobee's Hosted Ebooks and Web Apps when coupled with Kotobee Cloud services allows your users to access your ebook in seconds. They simply enter their email address and confirm it from the activation email.
Your interactive online ebook is instantly ready for them to read, and you have one more lead.
Your readers can bookmark the ebook. Unlike old files in their email, they know they're reading the most updated version.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Cloud Ebooks in the left panel.
- Select Settings from the Cloud Ebooks menu in the left panel.
- Select your cloud ebook from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Under Book permissions, click Private.
- Check Self-registration.
- Optional: Check Request Admin approval first if you want to approve of users, before granting them access to the ebook.
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear. "The changes have been saved successfully."
Your users will be prompted for their email address before being granted access to the ebook.