Learn how to import a 3D model into Kotobee Author.
- Click on the 3D tool.
- Enter a 3D Object Name. This name is optional and will not affect the model's behavior in any way. But it is a way to label the 3D object in editing mode.
- Click on the Objects tab button.
- Click on Import new object from the dropdown list.
- Head to your documents and select the OBJ file from your system, then click on Open.
You can add multiple objects.
- Click on Create if there are no more adjustments you want to do.
To preview your 3D model, click on the large Render model button under the 3D Model Preview panel on the left. This will render the 3D scene the way it will appear in the book. If the scene is larger than the container, horizontal and/or vertical scrollbars may be used. If the model does not appear, then you need to adjust other settings for the Object, Camera, Lighting, and Scene.