Learn how to create a subcategory.
First create a category, then return here to turn the category into a subcategory.
- Open Kotobee Author.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Categories from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
A list of all your categories will appear in the main window.
- Locate the category you want to turn into a subcategory.
- From the drop down menu in the Parent column select the category that you would like to be the parent category.The parent category will instantly appear in the drop-down menu.And the background color will change. The color only serves as a guide for your users will not see this color. All subcategories of the same parent chapter will appear with the same background color.
From the Actions drop-down menu you may change the background color by clicking on Reset subcategory colors.Each click will randomly bring up one of many color options.