Learn how to add EPUB books to your library. You can add multiple files at once.
If you haven't already, first create a new library.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down menu in the top bar.
- Select Books from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- Click the Add EPUB files to library button.The file manager will open for you to open the EPUB files on your computer.
- Select the EPUB files and click Open.
The upload may take a moment.
When it has been uploaded, a notification window will appear informing you that your ebook was successfully added to library. It is not yet published. "Successfully added to library. To be viewable online, the ebook(s) need to be published from the 'Manage' tab.
- Click OK.
Your ebook is now in your library, but you will need to publish it for your readers to be able to see it.