Learn how to create a new Kotobee Library.
If you haven't already, get a Kotobee Library Plan first.
- Click the Manage tab in the header bar.
The Manage screen will appear.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
The libraries management screen will open.
- Click on the New library button in the upper right corner.
The Create Library window will open.
- Name your new library under Library Name.
- Enter a subdomain name that users can use to access your library in the Alias textbox.
The alias must be unique and not less than 4 characters.
If the alias is valid and available, a green Available label will appear.
- Click Create.
A confirmation window will appear: "The library has been successfully created."
The new library will be listed in the drop-down menu at the top of the Library Management screen.
Your new library is now online, public for anyone to see, at your web address (mysubdomain.kotobee.com).
You can make your library private, if you will be monetizing on it, if the contents are confidential, or simply until you're ready to share it.
Use LTI With Your Library or Cloud Ebook
Set Your Library's Name, URL, and Description
Set Default Sort Order of Ebooks Displayed in Your Library
Enable Pre-Screening of Cover Image Dimensions