Learn about adding, editing, and managing image galleries.
Drag and drop two or more images to Kotobee Author, they will automatically create an image gallery. In addition to that, Kotobee Author offers a lot of other formatting options, click here to learn more.
Once you've added the images, hover over the gallery to activate the control bar in the top right corner:
- The Info button will display the format settings for this gallery.
- The Brackets will reveal the CSS classes for the different elements of the gallery.
- The up and down Arrows nudge your gallery up and down the page.
- The Copy button will duplicate the current gallery.
- The Edit button will open the Edit Window.
- The Delete button will erase the gallery.
- To change the appearance of the carousel, click on the arrows above or below the Color Wheel. There are 5 options.
The gallery will also be listed in the assets panel along with its CSS class name. You can toggle visibility or open the Edit Window from there.
Learn how to