Add a Clickable Image
Modified on: Mon, 14 Jan, 2019 at 12:34 PM
Learn how to add clickable images whether large images or small icons and hyperlink those images.
- Add the image to your chapter. You can simply drag and drop it. Read how to format or add effects to the image.
- Select the image (so that it's highlighted in blue).
- Click on the Link button in the right interactive content panel.
- The Insert link window will open.
- Select what should happen when the reader clicks on the image and set the additional settings:
- Go to a website
- Go to a book location
- Open a Popup window with a message or image
- Play Audio
- Activate or toggle visibility of an asset.
- Click Create.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.