Learn how to receive question responses straight to your email with the help of Kotobee Author.
The Send to email option sends the answers to an email of your choice, this is particularly useful for teachers to receive their student's responses and know how they're doing. The user's email is sent along as well. This option requires that the ebook is a cloud or library ebook, and the user is logged into the ebook with the appropriate credentials. For more information, please see the knowledge-based article Understand cloud ebooks.
If you don't know how to do so yet, click here to learn how to add questions to your ebook.
There are three different kinds of responses you can receive from questions:
- Score only: Displays a score for the user after the answers are submitted.
- Score and answer report: Displays a detailed score report showing the correct and incorrect answers.
- Do nothing: Neither scores, nor answers are given.
Once you've added your questions, before clicking on Create, head onto the next steps:
- Click on Responses and choose the type of response you want from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Options.
Go down to Send to email and type in the email address you'd like to receive the responses in.
If you'd like the students to know how they're doing and to receive their own scores to know how they're doing, you can check the box next to Email address entry.
- Click on Create and you're done.