Learn how to enable the use of promo codes to grant users access to your private Kotobee Library.
To make use of promo codes, make sure your library is set to private. Public libraries allow users to access all books in the library.
To get the most out of your promo codes, first read about Kotobee Promo Codes to learn what they offer and how you can benefit from them.
- Click on the Manage tab.
The Manage screen will open.
- Click on Libraries in the left panel.
- Select your library from the drop-down list in the top bar.
- Select Settings from the Libraries menu in the left panel.
- The settings for your library will open in the main screen.
- Click on the Promo code settings tab at the top of the setting window.
The settings for promo codes will open in the main screen.
- Click Enable, under Use promo codes.
- Click Save changes.
A confirmation window will appear: "The changes have been successfully saved."
You can now start creating promo codes to manage access to your library and its contents.
Create a Promo Code for Your Library