Learn how to add or delete an image.
Add an Image
- Place your cursor where you want your image to be. (Or drag and drop the image from your computer into the Kotobee Author editor, then skip to Step 7.)
- Click on the Image button in the right panel.
The Insert/Edit Image window will open.
- Click the Add Image button.
A file manager will open.
- Find and Select the image you want and click Open.
The Insert/Edit Image window will re-appear with a thumbnail of your image.
- You may click Create now or set the rest of the optional features:
- Resize an Image
- In the ALT text box, type in the alternative text you want to show if the image does not appear.
You may return to the Insert/Edit Image window at any time, by double-clicking on the image and the Edit window will re-appear.
Delete an Image
You may delete an image from the editor with the delete or backspace button on your keyboard.