Learn about adding, editing, and managing images.
Drag and drop an image to Kotobee Author and begin work immediately. In addition to that, Kotobee Author offers a lot of other formatting options, click here to learn more.
Once you've added an image, hover over the image to activate the control bar in the top right corner:
- The up and down arrows nudge your image up and down the page.
- The Copy button will duplicate the current image.
- The Edit button will open the Edit Window (the same window used when adding the image).
- The Delete button will erase the image.
- To add an effect to your image, click on the arrows above or below the Color Wheel.
The image will also be listed in the assets panel along with its CSS class name. You can toggle visibility or open the Edit Window from there.
Learn how to